Burress Law recovers $1,192,500.00 from a fatality car crash in which the vehicle our client was riding in as a front seat…
Burress Law recovers $1,000,000.00 in a serious pit bull dog bite case resulting in leg injuries and disfigurement.
18-wheeler to passenger car accident caused by distracted truck driver
Car accident resulting in minor traumatic brain injury. 7th largest Motor Vehicle Accident verdict in Texas for 2015.
18-wheeler fatality. All details of this settlement remain confidential.
Small Personal Injury Law Firm
That Earns Big Results
Founding attorney, Jason K. Burress works on every case, which allows us to achieve higher settlements and verdicts. In fact, we recently earned the seventh largest motor vehicle accident verdict in Texas in 2015.
What Sets Our Law Firm Apart?
- Our philosophy is to take fewer cases, focusing on quality rather than quantity.
- Jason K. Burress works on each and every case.
- Our team creates the best strategy for your case including:
(1) identifying all sources of monetary recovery; (2) proving fault; and (3) fully developing our clients’ recoverable damages.
- We help our clients obtain necessary medical treatment.
- Our attorneys, as opposed to legal assistants, prepare comprehensive demand packages and then personally negotiate with the insurance companies to try and resolve each case for full value and avoid litigation.
- If a pre-litigation settlement cannot be reached, we file a lawsuit and aggressively pursue the responsible parties to earn a full value settlement or favorable jury verdict.
- Upon earning a settlement or verdict, our team does not stop. Instead, we aggressively work to reduce bills and liens from health care providers and health care plans. This protects our clients’ interests and puts more money in their pockets.
- We represent clients throughout Collin and the contiguous counties, including the cities of Frisco, Allen, Plano, Melissa, Prosper, and Celina.
What Our Clients Say
Our son was hurt in a motorcycle accident and we needed help getting the insurer’s insurance company to pay the claim. Jason did an outstanding job in getting us a fair settlement. I have already referred someone else to him because I know that the firm will take good care of them.
I highly recommend this law firm! I was rear ended and we met with Jason Burress right away. He spent a lot of time with me getting all of the facts and information. Throughout the case, Jason and his team were very good about keeping me up to speed about what was going on. He was very aggressive on my behalf and the end result was great.
My wife was injured in an accident caused by another drivers’ negligence. Burress Law PLLC responded quickly to provide her with the most professional and competent representation I could hope for . . . resulting in a fair settlement without undue delay.
– SUZANNE K.
– HALEY P.